Dilemmas

The next video assignment should be easy, but it's not. This is because I am creating a two minute cooking demonstration.

If I was just preparing it, or having someone else be the talent to do it, this would be easy. The hard part is that I'd have to bring the food prepared on-camera to class for everyone to enjoy.

I want to make pizza on the grill. Only problem is, I don't know how people will enjoy cold pizza, and I'll have to make some pies right before leaving the house next Thursday. These two factors lead me to other options, each with their problems.

Pulled pork barbeque (because I want to use the grill in my demonstration)
Rainbow cookies (I have all the makings, but they're time consuming)
Macaroni and cheese (not as camera friendly to make, but it can be done)


A classmate who is TAing with me this semester and had baked ziti twice last semester suggested I make that. I explained that the dish is my 'lazy' food option, but I guess he may want me to bring it to class again.

I need to figure out what I'm doing between now and Sunday, when I need to shoot the raw video, in order to have enough time to edit and add my text overlays. Meanwhile, I have classmates who don't cook and they're probably wondering why I'm agonizing over what to present.

Because I have to feed you good food, people!


**There are too many steps to do most of these meals in 2 or 2.5 minutes, so I'm going to make my macaroni and cheese. It's a recipe that I can go through fast and will travel to class very nicely. Phew!**





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously