'70's Flashback

A friend posted a picture to Facebook today of Jif's new 'To Go' packages of peanut butter and chocolate flavor.


Damn you Thank you, HootSuite, for pointing out this new addiction product.

Meanwhile, I reminds me of something from the '70's that my mom would buy and I loved, Koogle:

Yay for Google Images and Wikipedia for actually having this product listed.

Koogle was released in 1970, but I can remember in first and second grade, getting to have chocolate peanut butter sandwiches in my school lunch and I loved that. I know Mom bought Koogle because she was a sucker for peanut butter cups, but everybody in the house loved the stuff.

I'm ready to go and get some now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously