Paying it Forward Again

A classmate from my undergraduate program is planning on starting graduate school in January. What is cool is that everything that I learned along the way to my program is now passed on to H, and she's constantly thanking me for helping her out.

Things like:
*Don't apply to a program within our school until you start your final semester unless you like getting letters that your financial aid is in limbo.

*The Kaplan guides for the GRE are very helpful and even have two free online sessions that help you study efficiently.

*How to find various offices in the Education building.

The bonus today is that after having the 'what do I want to be when I grow up?' conversation, she met the program coordinator for my program, who is an absolute angel. All the time spent perusing the CoEdu website definitely came in handy when H had questions.

What's the point of all this knowledge, if not to share it with others?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously