Tangent, Anyone?

In the pursuit of degrees beyond the current one, I had a meeting on campus today. Afterwards, I mentioned to Ed that Dr. Smith and I spoke about my plans. He had a question for me "Did you ask him why he stowed away?"

Nope, he wasn't Zachary Smith.

However, I revealed to Ed something that I thought when I was very small. In watching "Lost in Space" with my siblings, then later watching "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood," I was confused. See if you might understand.

This is Lady Elaine Fairchilde:


And this is Doctor Zachary Smith:


Do you have any question why a preschooler might wonder how the guy was a puppet on one show and a real person on another?

You probably now have questions on whether I really am up for the challenge of a doctoral program, don't you!

Comments

Anon said…
In episode "The Toymaker", about 29 minutes in, Dr Smith has his nose and cheeks painted red like Lady Elaine.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously