Feed Me Friday

The plan for today was to make some chicken. Was. I got a text from Meghan, asking if we wanted to meet up with her family over at Romeo's. Heck, you don't have to ask me twice.

Chef and I shared a Romeo's salad, which is a lot like our current ABC salad (walnuts instead of pecans). I'd told the boys we were splitting a pizza as soon as I knew we were going-Game Teen lobbied for Hawaiian, Chef for pepperoni. Then we got there, Chef looked on the menu and found the White Rustica. Ricotta, ham, meatballs, pepperoni, garlic, olive oil and scrumptious.

We came home with half a pie-Ed got a nice late dinner out of it, too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously