Saturday, February 21, 2009
In honor of Mardi Gras, today’s topic is the “6 things you would be willing to flash someone for.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
1. An all expenses paid 14 day trip to Hawaii for me and the family. This way, I only have to worry about the darn leg surgery expenses!
2. A new vehicle for Ed. I've got a darn good car I love, it's time he had a good one.
3. A house, or the money to buy one. I'd like this one, but the, I kind of need a job to afford to live here! It needs 3 bedrooms, two baths an office, big eat-in kitchen and a yard, thank you.
4. Tuition for the next few years of college and a monthly stipend so I don't have to work and can max out the classes I take.
5. All expenses paid trip to BlogHer. Hey, I want to get there and I'll do that for the 1500 that convention ticket, hotel, airfare and incidentals will cost.
6. The fully stocked kitchen of my dreams. Gas Viking stove, huge SubZero fridge, Boos Board island, all KitchenAid gadgets, Le Creuset and All Clad cookware, Sabatier and Shun knives, etc..
Hey, a girl can dream, same as anyone who thinks I'm going to flash for a piddly string of plastic beads! ;D