Suzanne's Soundtrack Sunday

Last week was the anniversary of the first Suzanne's Soundtrack Sunday. I knew it, but forgot to mention when I did my post!

I have a love/hate relationship with websites with music. As a result, the sound is usually turned off on my laptop. The rare occasions when I'm playing iTunes in the background, I'll end up at a website with music and there's instant cacophony.

Lately, I've noticed a lot more blogs with playlists on them. Normally, I just scan the list of songs, but when I noticed that Songbird had an all Billy Joel set going on, I turned the sound on to enjoy "Angry Young Man", the song that broke many a piano string AND a bone in Billy's pinky!

After I left SB's blog, I ventured forth around the blogosphere and happened upon another blogger who had this playlist thingy. (And for the life of me, I can't figure out who it is-if I do find out, I'll post a linky) This song came out of the speakers:



I was entranced, because it reminded me of October Project and Evanescence. It's a trio of sisters who write and perform Christian rock. Further searching found more from Barlow Girl unearthed more well crafted tunes with a rock edge.

I think I might actually unmute the speakers when I arrive at a blog with a playlist. Sometimes, you get surprised by what you find. However, the jury is still out on whether I'll add a playlist on my blog.

Comments

LOL...Newsday published a little "how-to" article last week on how to add a jukebox to your blog, and I had to try it. music is just so important to me.
Suzanne said…
So, that's how that happened. I've been enjoying the Billy fix!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously