The Bucket List

Mandy posted this yesterday and I can't let her down! She said I'd be the first to respond to this MeMe. Here I am, lol.

What's for Dinner Wednesday will be post 999 and if I finish it tonight, you'll get to see post 1000. Otherwise, that'll be up by lunch time tomorrow. Hope someone is planning a party!

The Bucket List

Place an (x) by all the things you've done and remove the (x) from the ones you have not. Then send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!

( ) Been to Europe
( ) Been on a cruise
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
(x) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Climbed a lighthouse
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Seen the Cherry Blossoms in Washington, D.C.
(x) Played cops and robber
( ) Flown a plane
( ) Owned a boat
( ) Watched grandchildren grow
(x)recently colored with crayons
( ) Been to the Kentucky Derby
( ) Been to Key West
( ) Been to a rodeo
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone
( ) Seen the green flash at sunset
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Gone to the movies
(x) Owned a convertible

1. Any nickname? Several, but Ed calls me Bunky
2. Mother's name? Ruth
3. Body Piercing? Ears (I had three holes in the left and one in the right before everyone else, though-I'm such a radical)
4. How much do you love your job? I'd love it if I had one (but there may be something in the works, so cross your fingers)
5. Birthplace? Long Island, NY
6. Ever been to Hawaii ? No, but I will have leg surgery there, so eventually yes
7. Ever been to Africa ? No, but I'd love to go
8. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? Yes
9. Ever been on TV? YES, in crowd shots for the news
10. Ever steal any traffic sign? No, but I want the street sign with my last name in Bethpage!
11. Ever been in a car accident? Yes. A crumpled bumper
12. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 2-door.
13. Favorite number? 23 (my favorite hockey player's number)
14. Favorite movie? "The Princess Bride" (ask me tomorrow and it'll be different)
15. Favorite holiday? Valentine's Day
16. Favorite dessert? Pecan Pie with real whipped cream
17. Favorite food? Pizza
18. Favorite day of the week? whichever one Ed and the kids are off
19. Favorite brand of body wash? Body shop (Satsuma or Pink Grapefruit)
20. Favorite smell? Basil, dough rising, freshly washed kid, the ocean...
21. How do you relax? Blog & drink wine
22. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Better off than I am now
23. Furthest place you will send this message? Since I'm posting this, well, it'll go to Belgium, Norway and Australia!
24. Who will respond to this the fastest? Joyce?

Comments

Mike Golch said…
there are several that fit.the plying a plane well yes and no I did not take the plane off or land but did get to make some turns in one.One of my teachers in High scholl owned his own plane and we were treated to a flight during out senior year.
Marie Reed said…
Lol! What does NaBloPoMo mean?
Suzanne said…
Mike, I'd say it qualifies. I had the controls of an ultralight, but that doesn't count for me.

Marie, NaBloPoMo is an annual November event NAtional BLog POsting MOnth, in which bloggers commit to writing a post every day for that month. There's also a national write more month for those who challenge themselves to write a 50,000 word story.

thanks for popping in!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously