The Kindness of Coworkers

Recently, I blogged a small list of movies that I haven't seen. The list is far greater than what was written, but the full list would rival the phone book. Among the ones that I haven't seen: Jurassic Park. C felt that I was a horrible parent for not seen it yet, considering I have two boys (said completely tongue in cheek, btw)

One of my other coworkers said something a few days ago and I laughed. Apparently, it was a line from Brother, Where Art Thou?. Again, my lack of seeing a movie was met with surprise.

This morning, I opened my drawer at work to find the movie. Rather, the movies. C feels I need to remedy the fact that I haven't seen these two ASAP.

Check the popcorn stores, I think the next couple of days will include some movie watching...

Comments

Mike Golch said…
that was nice of someone to give you the movies to watch.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously