Busy Day Ahead

I'm about to go put up the signs for our yard sale. Wish me luck, because the last one netted about 40 bucks.

Today's Ed's birthday. The plan is to take him out for wings for dinner tonight. Woohoo! There's a local place that makes some great wings, and free meal to the birthday boy. What's not to like about that?

You got your tax stimulus check, what are you going to do now? Um, if you're Suzanne, you're spending 300 bucks on your son's meds and using the rest to pay the rent. Not exactly what W had in mind! I'm stimulating MY budget, not the rest of the country's. I wonder why it was timed to arrive the day before his daughter's wedding? I wasn't invited!

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy b-day ED! It was my father's, too. Enjoy the dinner and good luck on the yard sale. We might get there this year :(
Mike Golch said…
ED,happy Birthday Man.
Kristy K said…
Happy Birthday Ed!!
Jennifer S said…
Good luck with your yard sale. My fingers are crossed that you'll get big bucks.
Jennifer S said…
Oh, and Happy Birthday Ed!
Suzanne said…
Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Ed!

Jennifer, yard sale went well-we made over $100 this time. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously